
We are now selling movies on Amazon.com We are hoping that it will bring in a little extra money for us. I am a little nervous about it and I hope that we can actually sell some things, but lot of people have figured this out so I should be able to too! We shop the most on Amazon when it comes to online shopping so that is how we choose it. Wish us luck and happy selling.
Are you selling anything right now online? Are you using Amazon, Ebay, Half.com or Craig's list? Which do you shop most on? Got any great hints to share?
4 comments:
I use Craigslist the most for buying and selling. I like it because it's local, so you don't have to worry about shipping, and you usually get paid in cash right away. I have also used Ebay, and I've browsed on Half.com, but haven't bought anything yet. :)
We just sold our first item... it took about 4 hours to sell! I feel pretty good about it! Now I just have ship it!
Hey congrats on the quick sell!! I just sold another video on Half.com today. Are you getting a good price on your stuff?
I sell on Ebay, but I don't really like it so much. I don't have very many things to sell, but I definately shop the most at Amazon, so I think you're going the right way. I'm impressed you have already sold something!
Post a Comment