
Happy pi day to you! Pi is rounded to 3.14 and today is 3-14 and we celebrate this mathematical day! Eat a slice of pie in honor of this number that never ends!
Pi is the ratio between the diameter and circumference of a circle!
here are some fun Pi day songs that I would play for my 8th graders on pi day I hope that you enjoy them! : )
This is for the young crowd
and here is one for the "older" generation!
Pi is the ratio between the diameter and circumference of a circle!
here are some fun Pi day songs that I would play for my 8th graders on pi day I hope that you enjoy them! : )
This is for the young crowd
and here is one for the "older" generation!
1 comment:
The older generation PI Song sounds like Jason singing!! hehe
Cute!!
Post a Comment