Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Check it out!

My Best Friend (for as long as I can remember), Jeannine and I are starting a DIY artsy-crafty blog. It is called Fireflies and Jellybeans (playing off of the F and J at the beginning of our names.) We are going to post our DIY projects/recipes/anything (and instructions) very week or so. So if you are looking for some fun ideas to work on at your house- check it out! It is on my side bar so you can always click on it from here or add it to your favorites! : )

As we talked about creating this idea, two reasons for wanting to do it stuck out to me:

  • I love being a stay at home mom but I like a little bit of my identity to be just me and not about my child.
  • The teacher in me is trying to get out! I love to do DIY projects and thought I could share some of my knowledge with others!

1 comment:

Karly said...

Sounds Great! Can't Wait!