
Did you see that the New James Bond movie comes out on DVD on Tuesday? We are so excited about it because we did not get to see this one when it was out in the theaters. It came out in theaters right when Ky came home. So, we did not get to go and see it, like we used to.
In out BC (before children) days we would go and see all the big, good movies the opening weekend on the Ultra Screen (a bigger, louder theater experience)... It was kinda our thing to be in the know about movies. Not anymore. My brother asked me recently if I had seen any good movies and the only one I had seen was Wall-E.
So we are excited to buy the new James Bond movie (yes- we are going to buy even though we have not seen it! How can it be bad? It 007!) and watch it in our in-home theater. I am excited because I really like Daniel Craig as James Bond and Jason has heard that there is pretty much non-stop action.
So have you seen any good movies lately?
3 comments:
Yes! I watched Enchanted the other night! I've seen it 17 times. Also last week we watched Mary Poppins and Nanny McPhee. I don't even know what movies are in the theaters right now.
I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm in your boat, as far as movie watching. well. I'm maybe one boat in front of you. You at least still watch grown up movies. I watch whatever my kids are watching.
We're pretty excited for the new 007 movie also. We didn't of corse see it in the theatre either, but I turned in my Mypoints to Amazon and preordered it as a treat for Brent, so it should arrive tomorrow or Thursday. We're really excited to watch it and also excited to see you guys this weekend!!
Hi Fawnda!!
We just saw Eagle Eye recently! Loved it! We are in the same boat as you, definitely no longer in the know about the latest films as in the BC days.
Post a Comment