Today I had my friends and
their kiddos over for a pool day. The weather was PERFECT! we swam,
splashed, and sat in the sun. At one point all the kids were on the deck and only the "moms" were in the pool. The kids thought that was pretty funny! It is so fun to have kids in my pool playing and jumping in. Jason and I enjoy it but not the same way a kid does! I can't wait for our kid to play in the pool!
After we had lunch and some frozen treats. Here are some pictures of the kids:
Top: Carly,
Mandar, Thomas
Bottom: Kyle, Charlie,
Annika, and Kelsey

Jordan and Ian were on a different set of steps!

This was just too cute ! I need to put it in Sepia or black and white and frame it!

These two also look like they were flirting so I got it on
film!
3 comments:
omg, i love your new background!
Thanks, it was free, the blog backgounds have a link on the right side if you want one for your blog. There are directions on the link of how to change it! And it is all free!
I love how flirty those kids look. Pretty cute! Hopefully we'll be down for a swimming party soon!
Sarah
Post a Comment