Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas from the Normans!


Merry Christmas! 

Isaiah 9:6
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.


We had a GREAT Christmas morning here in the Norman house and we hope that you did too! Here are some pictures! The top pic is of our fam wearing our MATCHING PJ'S! It was a tradition that Jason started last year and I hope to continue for many years! I made the flannel pants this year so that we could all match on a budget!

Here are my boys, adorable in their matching PJ'S... don't cha just LOVE IT?!?



Ky opening presents with Mommy.


Opening some tools with Daddy.  I made Kyan a tool belt to go with his tools. 

Ky insisted on puttin on his hat (not a christmas gift) as well!  It is also a cute shot of the tool belt I made him.

2 comments:

Kelley Sommer said...

Merry Christmas Normans! It looks like you had a wonderful time! Cute pics!
Kelley

Donna said...

You guys are so cute! I loved your Christmas card, by the way. If I sent Christmas cards, I would be so proud of myself...but I never get to it. Keep us on your list!