Monday, December 7, 2009

Our Christmas Letter

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from the Norman Family!

(This photo was taken last year on Christmas Morning.)

We had a WONDERFUL 2009. What fun it is to have a toddler in our house (I am not joking!) We are so thankful to have spent the whole 2009 with Kyan!

On February 10th Kyan had his 1st birthday!
We dress in tradition Hanboks to celebrate!

Ky had the "it's my party and I will cry if I want to" attitude when it came to eating his cake!

Kyan starting crawling in March and walking in June. This made our life more exciting for sure! Here is a cute video of some of Ky's first times walking:


In July we had our court hearing to OFFICIALLY name us as Kyan parents. It was a joy filled day that both Jason's mom and my mom were able to attend!




In August Jason and I celebrated our 11 year wedding anniversary... are we old enough to be married 11 years?!? No- we are not!

In September, I did not go back to school. It was the 1st time in over 26 years that I did not go to the first day of school. I am happy to be staying home with my son! I do have a part time job working for a home school co-op tutoring students in Algebra 1, Algebra 2 and Advanced Math. It is a great 1 day a week job!

In October Kyan had his first Halloween in the USA! He dressed as a giraffe and roared the whole night.


On November 5th we celebrated Kyan's Gottcha day, the day that Kyan arrived home with us. I made him a crown and we went out to eat Korean food as a family.


Now, we are to the holiday season! We are looking forward to the fun we will have with Kyan this year!
We wish you a very blessed Christmas season!
If you read this news letter please sign the "guest book" by leaving a comment saying "Hi!"

7 comments:

Leah said...

I read your Christmas letter, and it sounds like you guys had a wonderful year. How wonderful to have had Kyan with you guys for all of it. I wish you a very happy 2010 as well. :-D

Unknown said...

i read! merry christmas! yours is coming in the mail soon.

Jess said...

What an amazing year for your family!! I love to see how he has grown. Such an adorable little boy!

Kelley Sommer said...

What a great year for your family! Merry Christmas!
Kelley

normands said...

What a blessing Kyan is!! Such a happy little guy. It was fun seeing you guys this past week-end and will see you again in a couple weeks.
Love you!!

StacyandChad said...

What a wonderful year you've had! Thank you for sharing!

Anonymous said...

HI! FUN! What a nice recap!