MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
We got over 8 inches of snow so far and it is still coming down! I LOVE a good snow fall but when it lands on Christmas Eve when we are supposed to be traveling to see family it is a bit of a bummer! We are sad that we cannot spend today with our family in Pine River but we will be up this weekend!
Here are some pictures of us playing in the snow!
Ky was not too sure of the snow at first and took a bit of time to warm up to it. He did not like the sled (again!) but I would put him on my lap and ride down the hill with him... each time when we got to the bottom he would say "All done!" But then, he would want to climb back up the hill. We are working on it!
On Dec 18th we went to the Holidazzle Parade in downtown Minneapolis. It is a parade of lighted floats that represent fun children's stories and Christmas themes. Only in Minnesota would we think it it is cool to have a parade in the middle of winter! Jason and I have gone with my mom and dad for several years now. One year, Jason and I were even in it as Romeo and Juliet (how romantic!) It was fun to bring Ky this year. He loved it! Here is a collage of pictures from the parade… Just click on the picture to make it bigger!

No comments:
Post a Comment