Yes, it has been a couple of week since I have updated our family blog...I have two excuses reasons!
#1 Not much has happened to post out to the world. After Christmas we crashed and have been pretty lazy!
#2 Kyan is almost 2 and that means he will not let me take a picture or video of him. I cannot not make him stand still for a picture and when I try to do a video he want to watch it while I am taping...
So,here is where we are at:
Ky is doing great! He is talking a TON! He loves to mimic us. He also has been interested in more "big boy" activities such as: Coloring, playing with play-dough, doing puzzles, building with blocks (And knocking them down!). He new favorite thing to watch on TV or the computer is Football Highlights... I am totally serious! It cracks me up!
Fawnda is doing good too. Back to work on Tuesdays, tutoring at the Home School Co-op. And volunteering on Wednesday nights in the youth group.
Jason is busy at work at usual.
See not much to report but at least it is something!
2 comments:
you guys are great. nothing wrong with enjoying family time and living your life. Kyan is a wonder, Fawnda is a minister, Jason is a hero.
I'm glad to hear everything is going well for you and your family. It sounds like you have a mini footballer player in training. :)
Best,
Hua
Director of Blogger Networks
wellsphere.com
Post a Comment