Friday, February 5, 2010

Felt Play House!

I made Kyan a felt play house for his Birthday this year!  I am very excited with how it turned out and it makes me so happy that Kyan LOVES to play in/with it! 

Let me give you a tour!
Welcome to the front door.


Complete with a mail box...

...that opens and already has mail in it!


Let's stroll around to the side, with a tree and apples ready to be picked!


On to the back, where the tree and apples continue and you meet a friend Mr. Blue Bird.


Feel free to pick a basket of apples!


Come on around the the other side and stop to smell the roses!
It is NOT too girly, since one of the roses is blue!


Go ahead and pick a flower, and put it back for hours of fun... or use the flowers as drum sticks like my son likes to do!

Here is a close up of my MITERED edged Window... something a Carpenter would truly appreciate! I am very happy with how the windows turned out... I wish the ones on my house looked this good!


Another look at the apple tree.


Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to visit soon!
Here are some action shots:





I really wish I could show you better pictures with Ky but he would sit still long enough to get any!  In 5 days Kyan turns 2! 

4 comments:

Rocio @ Casa Haus said...

Oh! This is unbelievable! I love that it's full of details! I bet your little boy will have a blast!

Kelley Sommer said...

VERY cute! It is beautiful! Nicely done!
Kelley

Cas said...

So cute! I want to make one so bad...but I am chicken!

If There Is Anything... said...

That is so cute! I am going to have to pass that along to my family. Did you do it from a pattern? Very impressive!!