Sunday, December 28, 2008

We tried sleding today

Jason was really excited to play outside in the snow with Ky.  He even rigged up this sled so that Ky could ride on it, being pulled by Jason.  We know that it looks a bit redneck but it suited our purpose so we used it!  It is The Kings sleigh!  



Here is the result. 


So Jason tried sledding down the hill holding Ky... 
Not much better.  Poor Jason... he wanted to have some winter fun and Ky was just not ready for all the excitement of it.  

I tried to go down with Ky REALLY slow and he seemed to tolerate it, I would not say that he liked it, but we are moving in the right direction.  
It seemed like Ky had had enough of the cold so we built a fire.  He really liked that.  He was mesmerized by the flames.  

While we were out in the yard we found these footprints by our porch... we think it may be a possum or a raccoon.  What do you think? 





3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE the sled! I'm glad you guys are putting pictures on the blog now. :) It was fun seeing you guys last week, Derrick was very disappointed that he didn't get to meet Ky. :( Love ya!

Jason and Fawnda said...

Yeah, I am happy about being abut to post pics as well... I mean what fun is it to talk about my son but not show how cute he is! It was GREAT to see you and your fam!
Fawn

Pam said...

I love all of the photos! He is so, so cute!