Jason was sick last weekend. He got some sort of flu thing. So that meant that he was in bed all weekend. This was very sad, because he really wanted to spend some time with Ky since he had to work last week and did not get to spend the time that we wanted.
Since Jason was sick I got to be a FULL time mommy, day and night (Jason is really good about helping in the evening and night!) Ky and I stuck together and we got through the weekend. But, by Sunday night I was in some desperate need of some Fawnda time. Ky and I were pretty much glued to each other at the hip (especially since I was using the Hip Hammock) all weekend. It seems as though Kyan and I were protected from whatever Jason had, because we have not gotten sick as of yet!
Ky has been sleeping at night really well. Every night he seems to get a little better. Last night he slept from 8:00 to 6:45! That was awesome! I think that he is figuring out when "night time" is. Now, if I can just get him to figure out when "nap time" is. Since he has slept good at night, he has not been taking any naps. This leads to a pretty crabby baby by the end of the day. But a crabby day with Kyan is better than any day at work! He is the cutest crabby baby I have ever seen!
Tomorrow is our 2 week mark! It is amazing how much I have learned in the past 2 weeks! I know what toys he likes, when he wants to be held (pretty much all the time!), what his hungry cry is, his tired cry, and what his crabby cry sounds like. What makes him laugh, what makes him scared, how to calm him down, when he wants to be in the hip hammock, and so much more. I love him more and more every day! We are so lucky!
No comments:
Post a Comment