We have witnessed a miracle! Ky slept for 7 hours straight last night. He went down at 10:00 and woke up at 5:00. I got 6 hours because I went to bed at 11:00.
I wish I could say that it was something that Jason and I did in our infinite wisdom, but it wasn't! I believe that it was that prayers from our friends and family so, keep them coming!
I do not think that he has officially changed over to our time yet, nor do I expect him to sleep through the night every night but, it is a step in the right direction. And I am basking the the glory of 6 hours of sleep!
3 comments:
Praise the LORD!! I hope you have more and more nights like that and less and less nights like you've been having. Callie has been getting up numerous times in the night again b/c she's working on more teeth. I poured Brent and me some coffee this morning and Brent and the boys were sitting at the table and I ended up sitting Brent's coffee cup down in front of Hunter instead of Brent. I think the lack of sleep is getting to me, too!
I found your blog through Stepping Stones. I hope it's okay I continue to follow it! I love to read blogs of Christian women who have struggled with IF. It gives me hope. We've done 12 IUIs and 1 failed IVF.
Oops. :) I hit the Enter button too quick. :)
I also wanted to say that I have a blog if you're interested. I try to be as upbeat as possible and try to focus on God through our IF struggles. If you're interested, it's www.twondra.blogspot.com
Post a Comment