Monday, October 20, 2008

I think that it is called "Nesting"

So, nesting is not just for pregnant women. It is not a hormone thing; it is a mom thing. I have been going around the house cleaning things. I cleaned the kitchen floor (my baby is not crawling on a dirty floor!). I reorganized the kitchen cupboards to make room for all the baby dishes and bottles and such. Jason and I cleaned out the Jeep, we vacuumed, Windex-ed, and Armor-all-ed the inside to make it "shine like the top of the Chrysler building!" We also put in the car seat. It is a little weird going from no car seat to driving around with an empty car seat. We rearranged the living room to make room for toys, toys and more toys! We put up safety gates and safety locks on the cupboards, oven, and refrigerator. The Baby's room is READY. We also put together our high chair, exersaucer, and pack-n-play.

So basically, we are pretty ready. I am going to clean the bathrooms and vacuum the house about 100 more times to get the last of the dog hair.

So, we are still here, waiting for the call! As Scarlett would say, "After all, tomorrow is another day!"

2 comments:

StacyandChad said...

Fawnda,
You have been busy! I'm so excited for you! It's really happening for you and I can't wait to hear that you've gotten the call!
Continued prayers for you!

Steph said...

Sounds like you are all ready to go get that baby! I cannot even imagine how excited you are! Continued prayers!