We are excited to announce that we got our referral this week. Our Baby Boy was born on February 10th, 2008. At the last Dr Appointment on July 9th he weighed about 17 lbs and was 25 inches tall. We are still thinking of names and probably will not tell what we decide until after we get back from Korea (To help you experience our waiting!) We also have pictures but we will not post them on the blog as it is not private. We would LOVE to show you in person! One of the pictures is of him sitting on a throne like chair so we call him our Prince and you can too!
We are beyond excited about our baby boy and I am falling in love with him more and more everyday. We can not stop looking at his pictures!
12 comments:
Yay, I can be the first to say congrats on blogland! We are so happy for you guys and can't wait to meet our nephew!
Sarah
I'm so excited for you guys. I love the new background. ;)
Fawnie and Jason,
Wooo Hooo! I am so so so excited for you!!! I am also so excited to see pictures, and of course meet your little "prince"! God is so good! Here yesterday I was praying that you would learn you were way up on the list when you called on the "6th", and here God answered way beyond that!!! Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow! We will celebrate!!! Love and Hugs and jumping up and down!!!
Auntie Jill
Praise the Lord! Can't wait to meet my prince of a nephew! Hurry up paperwork!!!
Love, Nikki
Fawnda,
I'm so happy for you and Jason!! I can't wait to see pictures!
yeah yeah YEAAAAAAH!
Oh You guys!!! I'm so excited!!! Praise God from whom all blessings flow!!!
AAAAACK! I just want to scream but there's a sleeping baby nearby. remember when i screamed in our driveway and Eric said "what's going on, mom?" and I tried oh-so-carefully to explain in preschool terms "you know how some mommies get their babies from their bellies and some mommies get their babies from other states..." and eric goes "you mean adoption?"
I can't wait to tell Eric.
Fawnda and Jason,
I'm a good friend of Karly's in Lake Wales, FL (the founder of the Motley Moms!).
You commented there one day and I clicked your name and landed on your blog here. I read your post about wanting to hear the sweet words and even whines of your own child and it really touched my heart.
Adoptive parents are truly special people. God knows you'll love this baby more than anyone else could, as you've waited and hoped and dreamed of this day for months (years?).
Enjoy your new bundle of joy and best wishes on this roller coaster ride we call "parenting!"
Donna
Fawnda and Jason! We are so excited for you guys and Baby Boy Norman! Eli will have a buddy two weeks older than him! Yipee! We can't wait to meet him! -A
I am so happy for you! I cannot wait to see pictures of your little guy!
Steph
How exciting!!! May God bless you with a quick waiting/finialization process and safe travels.
That is so exciting! I'm very happy for you!
Jodi (from SS)
Does the throne happen to be red velvet and gold? If so, your little guy will hail from the same special place as our dear friends' son.:)
How wonderful! Congratulations and GOD bless!!
Post a Comment