Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Some Changes

We have had some changes in our life recently. The biggest one is, of course, getting matched up with our baby boy. But we have had some other big changes too.

The first one is getting a new refrigerator. Our old one ran all the time and it was very loud. The new one is so quiet and has the energy star rating. We are hoping that it will earn its keep in less than a year. Here are some pictures of our new Fridge:

Photobucket

It has a bottom drawer for the freezer. I love it! I really like being eye level with the fridge, and having the fridge on top gives me more room to hang up pictures.
Photobucket

I also got my hair chopped off. I am donating it to Locks of Love in honor of our son.

Before:
Photobucket

Photobucket

After:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

For those who are counting, this would be my 3rd time donating my hair to Locks of Love. It will take about a 1 1/2 - 2 years to grow out the 10 inches to donate again.

We are still working on the baby's room, and trying to set up the house in a way that will work for a little one. So, I am sure that these are not the last of our changes.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

cute hair cut!! I love it. I'm getting mine cut this weekend too!

brentandsarah said...

good grief, your hair was long! Did you dye it too? It looks nice! I also really like the fridge on top style. Good choice. See you in a couple days!

Sarah

StacyandChad said...

Fawnda,
I love your new haircut! I'm still letting my hair grow so I can donate too! I've got a ways to go before I can!