This litte guy!

The full story why is
here, but long story short is Kyan was crabby so we stayed home.
We still had a great 4th of July none-the-less! My parents (Mima and Pepaw) came over and babysat Kyan for us while we went to an afternoon showing of Transformers 2. We really enjoyed the movie. We came home and BBQ'd some hamburgers and brats and they went home to watch fireworks from their porch. We were planning on going to Stillwaterto see the fireworks, but ended up staying home. We got some cute shots of us in our red, white and blue!



I have been looking for a bike and bike trailer to go riding with Kyan. I found a bike at a garage sale that my SIL Sherrie was having, and I found the bike trailer on Craigslist. TOTAL price for everything was $90! Woo hoo! We took it out for a spin this weekend. Kyan loved it. It was a short ride, becuase I have not ridden a bike in probably about 10 years, and I had to go up and over a small hill. Pulling a 30 pound weight behind you makes hills much bigger deals than when you are riding alone! I am looking forward to more bike rides, I think it will be a nice way to break up the day! Here are some pictures of that!




Also, today marks the 8 month-a-versary of Kyan coming home!
I am going to do a giveaway for our 101st post (the next one) but here is a sneak peek of what you could win!

I hope everyone's 4th was wonderful!
2 comments:
It's too bad you guys couldn't go to stillwater. Ola and I were talking about the ice cream there and how the child size is literally the size of a child! Days like the 4th of July I think I become a little homesick. We didn't see any fireworks either.
Fawnda, way to go on deciding to stay home from the fireworks. I think you saved yourself a lot of headache! We haven't seen fireworks on the fourth in a few years b/c of that same reason. You should come up for the Christmas holiday "parade" here in PR, they have fireworks after and they go around 6 pm, so my kids are up and able to see them without being crabby the next day. Glad you're able to bike, we have the same carrier and I take all three kids(Callie is in a seat) out on rides. It is definately a better workout that way! Looking forward to seeing you all this weekend!!
Post a Comment