Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Post 101- A Lot Can Happen in 100 posts!

WOW! I cannot believe that we have been blogging for almost 2 years and we have posted 100 times (well, 101 times) . I am going to take us on a little trip down memory lane.

This was our first post! We had just started to look into adoption agencies!
Here is where we made our decision to go with Children's Home Society. And we have LOVED working with them and hope to continue!
This is when we got approved for our Home Study . and started our wait for our referral.
This was some of the best news of my whole life! Followed by this news Which also really made my year! Here is a post about out trip to Korea. We came home with Kyan on Nov 5th 2008... about 8 months ago.

We have had a lot of firsts:
Kyan's first Thanksgiving
Kyan's first Christmas
Kyan's first birthday
Kyan's first hair cut
Kyan's firts steps video of Kyan walking is here and here
Kyan's first 4th of July

Jason and I also had our first Mother's day and Father's day!

Ok, now that I have linked to myself about 100 times, we are all caught up to the here and now!


AND

To celebrate our 100 posts, I am having a GIVEAWAY!!!!!
Here is what you can win:



A homemade beach bag with extra long handles! I will also iron on a monogram in your choice of letter and color (I think that black, red or brown would look good but it is you choice if you win!)

Just leave a comment below for a chance to win. Only one entry per person. I will ship anywhere. If I don't have your address already, please leave a way to contact you. You must comment before Monday, July 13th (my mom's birthday!) I will pick a winner on Tuesday, the 14th!

Good luck!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

ohh, Ooh, that's cute! (like I need another bag)!

normands said...

I just love these blogs!! Keeps us informed of what is going on, with pictures, since we live so far away. Keep up the great job. Love the crafts that you're making too. Pick me, pick me!! :)

Ola said...

Never enough bags! :)

Velmer said...

Sheesh 101 posts how do you guys stay so faithful to the blogging world? I just can't get myself to be at all consistent with blog posts... Well it has been nice to stay in touch this way and to watch Kyan grow up. Even though I still haven't even met him in person I feel like I know him very well.
Now I can't decide between brown or red...what do you think?

Nicole said...

It amazes me that you find the time to blog AND make fun things! :)
Matty loves looking at the pics and videos of Kyan with me. So fun!

Liz Nyenhuis said...

I haven't posted on my blog in FOR-EV-ER!!!

You guys have had a TON of firsts over the past year...and many more to come!

God bless!!!

P.S. If I win, send me an email at lizarends@yahoo.com and I'll send you contact info.

Unknown said...

Cute bag. Lots of new first over the last year! Excited to see Ky today!