but I feel like I should give some kind of an update so here goes.
Jason called the Ramsey County Juvenile Court to set up a date to finalize, but were informed that they have not processed our paperwork yet and they are scheduled out into August and they will call us back. So it looks like we wont here any news until than...
Kyan is walking EVERYWHERE now. I am happy about it and he likes his freedom! It is nice that he is not on he hands and knees all the time now. He is such a boy! He loves trucks and balls and to bang and throw things, it is quite amazing how it is really ingrained into them! He points to things and says "That!" when he wants it, and when he had it he says "This!" he also says Cracker, cookie, cheese, (hmmm all food things!) Everyday I feel like he is getting to be more and more a little boy and less and less of my baby boy.
We have Kyan sleeping his is crib all night now. He is NOT too happy about it! He still cries for a bit when we lay him down and will sometime wake up in the middle of the night and cry himself back to sleep but overall it is getting better. He is sleeping longer and better so I think that is good. It is good for me and Jason to have some time to ourselves in the evening as well!
Here are some update pictures from today!
If I get enough interest than I will do the giveaway, if not than, post 100 will just be a regular post!
4 comments:
Those pics of Kyan are soooo cute!! He is becoming a little man!!
I vote for a giveaway....purse/tote would be good...especially if I can win. hehe I just love the lunch bag that you made for me!!
See you soon!!
Wow, Kyan is really growing up!!! :) A giveaway sounds good, the tote would be the best :) Can`t wait!
Just LOOK at that little man! He's awesome. Your forgot to mention that he barely even cries when you bring him to the church nursery. He just does it to make you feel better, then as soon as you're gone, he gets going with toys and friends.
I think you should do a giveaway and it should be a tie with Kyan's footprint on it. :)
I think a giveaway would be fun! Count this as vote #4 for the tote/purse.....
Post a Comment