Saturday, February 14, 2009

Love

Today is Valentine's day so I thought that I would talk about the 2 very special men in my life whome I love: my husband and my son.



Jason is an extraordinary man, that I do not deserve. He is patient, kind, smart, funny, calm and handsome (I like to call him sexy- but he gets embarassed when I do that!) He is my rock. The last three months have been amazing to watch him be a dad. I did not know that this new level of love for him was possible. He does such a great job with Kyan. When he gets home from work he can not wait to get his coat off so that he can hold his son, it is so cool to see every day. He also does a great job of taking care of me. He makes sure that I get a break when I need it and is more than willing to play/feed/change Kyan when needed. I am so lucky to have Jason as my husand and I love him dearly!

Kyan is the sweetest boy I could have ever wanted. He is such a cuddler. He love to snuggle with mommy most times of the day. He calls me "Umma" and even if it is in a whiney voice it is still sweet to hear. His new thing is to pretend feed Jason and I with his bottle when he is done with it. He holds it up to our mouths. It is very cute. He is also waving, and can throw a ball like no one's business! Our boy is living up to his name-> he loves to be waited on like a king and he is VERY clever... he always wants to see how things work and he seems to also be 1 step ahead of us most times! He is such a cutie and I love to get him dressed in the morning because he looks so adorable is almost anything I put on him. Most times Ky has a very calm demeanor (except at night... that is a-whole-nother blog) and is very observant, he loves to go out and about with me and check out the world. It has been such a blessing to have him as a member of our family.

I love being a mom and this new role of being a wife/mom is a great challenge. I am so lucky to have a great husband by my side and a wonderful son to raise!

I love you Jason! I love you Kyan!
Love
Fawnda (AKA Mommy AKA Umma)

No comments: