Wednesday, March 17, 2010

We did it! Finally!

We finished our paper work for the Reapplication for adoption! I dropped it off at our agency this morning! It feels good to have this part done!

Now we wait for them to match us with a social worker and they will call us to start our home study!

6 comments:

Jess said...

How exciting!!!! Hope that things move along swiftly!

Leah said...

So exciting!!! congrats. :-D

StacyandChad said...

That's great news, Fawnda! Are you doing international again? Can't wait to see your journey!

Auntie Bee said...

YAY! I am sorry I couldn't chat more about it last night...I had those boys dutifully following me and knew it would be impossible to have a private conversation. :)

Kelley Sommer said...

Hey! Way to go! Looking forward to meeting your new little one soon!

Auntie Jill said...

Woo Hoo! So excited for you!
Auntie Jill