Friday, November 6, 2009

Gotcha Day!

Yesterday (11-5-09) was Kyan's Gotcha day. The day that we "GOTCHA" Kyan! The day we actually got custody of Ky and brought him home for good! Can you believe that we have had Kyan home for a YEAR? it some ways it seems really fast, but in other ways it feels like Ky has always been with us!

Here are some pics from Last year:

On the plane ride home. Don't we both look tired? This was after traveling for 18 hours... we still had 3 hours to go until we got home.


This Kyan first time in a car seat!


Sleeping with daddy after the long trip home.


This year I made Ky a crown (He is our little king after all) and I had him wear it around the house. We went out to eat at a Korean restaurant called Mirror of Korea. It was YUMMY! We came home and looked at the pictures of when we were in Korea and told Kyan the story of his journey home. It was a good night!


The crown says "Today is my Gotcha Day! Nov. 5th 2008"
Happy at the restaurant!

3 comments:

Leah said...

Such beautiful pictures Fawnda. :-D And what a memorable day! I can't believe how little he was just a year ago!

Kelley Sommer said...

What a fun day to celebrate! Congrats again and what a beautiful family you are!
Kelley

Jess said...

I can't believe that it has been a year!! He is getting so big. Absolutely adorable little boy!