OF COURSE I LOVE THIS!!!I'm so glad you like it too. Are you wearing your necklace?
Gross! I just watched the video. Remind me to never ask you to get me unstuck from anywhere.;) you're so resourceful.
I do wear the necklace! it matches almost everything I own since it is brown! : ) I thought that was the vidoe was funny too... I love how she wipes off her hands on her pants at the end- totally something I would do!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
OF COURSE I LOVE THIS!!!
I'm so glad you like it too. Are you wearing your necklace?
Gross! I just watched the video. Remind me to never ask you to get me unstuck from anywhere.
;) you're so resourceful.
I do wear the necklace! it matches almost everything I own since it is brown! : )
I thought that was the vidoe was funny too... I love how she wipes off her hands on her pants at the end- totally something I would do!
Post a Comment