We had a big weekend!
On Saturday Jason and I went out on our first date since Kyan came home. It has been a little over 6 months and we were excited. My mom came over and babysat for Ky and they both did great. Ky didn't even notice that we were gone! We went to see The Wolverine X-Men movie. We both really liked it!
On Sunday was my first Mother's day as a mom. Jason got Ky all ready for church. In nursery Kyan "made" me a tissue flower (really Rebecca made it and traced his hand on it- bless her heart!). Jason let me take a nap (which what I really wanted) and we went to see my mom in the early evening for dessert. For my mother's day gift Jason and I going to get flowers for the yard and my hanging hooks. It is usually what my dad gets my mom and I like the tradition so I would like to carry it on.
Today Kyan went in for his 15 months checkup. He got 4 shots. He is 25 pounds, 30 inches tall. He is in the 26th percentile for height, 57th percentile for weight and 98th percentile for head size. He is growing and developing at a normal rate.
I think we may take a few days off from all of the excitement!
2 comments:
woo! big boy! Was he a trooper for his shots?
He was fine after I got to hold him... today however he was VERY clingy and took a 3 hour nap (with mom).
Post a Comment