Monday, January 5, 2009

2 months

Today I have been a mom for 2 months. It might look like I have for longer since I have an 11 month old, but I haven't!

Today marks the 2 month mark since Ky came home. All I can say is "WOW! where does the time go?" It feels like it was just last week that we got home. That being said I have learned a lot of things in the past few months.

Ky has learned some new things since coming to America.



  • How to whine, he has a high pitched sound that he makes when things are not going his way, I did not hear it at all on the plane or for the first few weeks that he was here.

  • How to clap, it is THE CUTEST THING EVER

  • How to wave, he is only doing it to a very select group of people right now (mostly daddy- not mommy) and most times it is with both hands.

  • How to make funny noises with his tongue and mouth. He makes a snorting like noise (I don't know how else to describe it) by bringing his two lips together. He also makes noise while putting his tongue back and forth in his mouth.

  • He will mimic Jason and I (mostly Jason) Very cute!

  • How to throw toys- we may have a baseball player here!

  • How to get into things, I think he knew this before but he is really good at it, he gets into EVERYTHING! And he is not even crawling or walking yet!

  • He can walk if you hold his hands. He thinks that this is pretty cool.

  • How to make HUGE splashes in the tub, I now have to put a towel over me so that I don't come out as wet as he is.

I still can't believe that next month is his 1st birthday!

1 comment:

Steph said...

I cannot believe it has been 2 months already!!! It seems like yesterday! How wonderful!