Monday, October 29, 2012

Updated at last!

This poor family blog get so neglected when I am working on my craft blog!!!  But here is what we have been up to the past couple of months:

Kyan started 4-day a week preschool! He is getting so big I can hardly believe that he is going to be 5 in a few months.


 
Nyah had to have a PICC line put in her arm for IV antibiotics.  She still has fluid in her left ear (the one that is closed off) so the Doctors wanted to treat it with strong antibiotics to try and avoid surgery.  We were on the Antibiotics for a month (the PICC line is out now).  We had to give her 2 doses a day, each taking about 1/2 hour to administer.  She did a great job with it considering she is 2 but it was a lot of work to keep up with all the medical supplies!   Here she is after the line went in at the hospital.  A little medical procedure doesn't get in the way of her eating!  :)  


We had some beautiful weather this early fall and the kids got out to play in the leaves! 



AND...
Probably our biggest news is that I am pregnant!   It was (and still is) a HUGE shock! My due date is April 7th and we will hopefully find out the gender on Nov 26th.  A newborn will be a whole new experience for us.  Kyan wants a brother and Nyah wants a sister so, at least one of them will be happy! ; ) 
 
Ok I think I have hit everything for now... hopefully I can get the Halloween pics up this week too!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

YEA! Great pics! They are getting so big!

Leah said...

Congrats on the new baby! So exciting! :) I hope you are feeling well. Your kiddos are getting so big. Adorable pictures. :)

Nicole said...

Eeek! :)

Love my niece and nephew and future niece/nephew. :)

(and I love your due date is the EXACT date I had with Matty....)

Anonymous said...

How exciting! Congratulations!