It is becoming a holiday tradition to go to the holidazzle parad in downtown Minneapolis each year.
It is super fun to see all the lights and the kids LOVE it!
My Parents join us each year and it is a fun event for all of us!
The Floats are so fun and pretty!
Our Church had a Christmas Music Night on sunday. Kyan "sang" 2 songs with the preschool cubbies. I put "sang" in quotations because he mostly just stood there and rang his bell, he did not sing a word. He knows the songs, we have been singing them all week, but when he came back to his seat he told me "Momma, I got shy up there" Ok- fair enough... there is always next year buddy!
It was still precious to watch our son up there "singing" with his friends!





1 comment:
aw, what a cutie. I think most kids get shy "up there," he's in good company.
Post a Comment