Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Como Conservatory

We took an outing to the Como Conservatory!  It was so nice to be around living plants and flowers!  The winter is LONG here in Minnesota and we forget sometimes that spring is coming!

It also provided us with some fun photo opps! 

#1 Crawling through a fake log
#2 Hear no evil
# Little girl by bench
#4 Day Dreaming
{I actually like how this really looks dreamy... it was totally on accident... my lense was all steamy from the green house.}
#5 Smiles
#6 Climbing the steps... to get away from Momma!
#7 Climbing the steps ...to follow big brother!
#8 We're off to see the wizard!
#9 Hey Big Bro... look at all the flowers!
#10 Ky-Guy peeking though the gate
#11 Nyah Peek through the gate
#12 Come on Mom, I am waiting.
I had fun taking pics of the kids!  It was fun to try some new shots!  Some times they cooperated and others not-so-much! 

Which ones are your favorites?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

really good pics Fawnda! I love them all!

Karly said...

I love #2...too cute! And #9...the sibling love is sooooo sweet! Love seeing the pix. Miss you all!

StacyandChad said...

The last one of Ky-guy sitting on the steps is so good! Love the ones of both of them peeking through the fence too! Great pictures!

Nicole said...

#2 captures Ky-guy so well! :) and I loved #6 I think it was (Nyah on the steps)---that captures her climbing skills! and #9 is priceless. . . . thanks for sharing! I'd take any of them for my fridge! :)

normands said...

I loved them all. Cute kids, great job on the picture taking. Hugs to you all!!