Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Gotcha Day and Citizenship

Friday Nov 5th was Kyan's Gotcha Day!  Kyan Came home from Korea on Nov. 5th 2008!  I cannot believe that is has been 2 years since we were in Korea all together! And It looks like we will be back there again soon! What a blessing!

I am filing Kyan's paperwork to get his Certificate of Citizenship.  Since we finalized Kyan's adoption here in the States he is already a US Citizen... we just need to Certificate to prove it!  I filled out the 8 page form, gather all my supporting documents, wrote my check and now it is in the mail!  It is a load off my back to have this done!  {Now I just have to do one more time for Baby Girl!}

Update on Baby Girl:
Jason and I get fingerprinted On Nov. 23rd (so we wont be traveling before that) and then we wait to get cleared to bring home our daughter.  We are really really hoping that she will be home for Christmas!  Please say a little prayer for us when you think of it!

No comments: