We are ready to bring our daughter home... but our house is no where near ready! :)
We talked with our Country Specialist about the timing of when we could expect to bring Baby girl home and we were told that it is normally 10-14 weeks from when you hand in your paper work. But that the last people who traveled to that same agency in Korea traveled after 6 (yes SIX) weeks. So where does that put us, you ask?
6 Weeks: Nov 19th {Thanksgiving is Nov. 25th}
10 Weeks: Dec 17th {Christmas is Dec 25th}
14 Weeks: Jan 14th
So basically the holidays and a very busy time!
When I first heard this news I basically freaked out. We had already had one week go by and we had not done much to get ready and now we only had 5 weeks left! We were SOOOO not ready!
So, it took another week for my head to get in the right place and now I hope she comes home soon! Ready or not we want our baby girl home! :) I mean she could be home for Christmas... It is not a for sure but wouldn't that be AWESOME!
2 comments:
it WOULD be awesome! lots of prayers! :)
it will be awesome! I loved what you said today about being in the "getting all your emergency contigency plans" phase of this baby's process.
Post a Comment