This was us, at the airport BEFORE we flew to Korea! BEFORE we met Kyan. It is hard to believe that it has been a year already! It is crazy to remember how we felt at this moment one year ago!
You must have been so overhwelmed with emotion on that day. I often think about the day my husband and I are about to fly to Ethiopia, and my heart races just imagining it! :-D
I looked back at your blog a year ago and read the one where you got the call. I cried. It has been such an amazing journey and Kyan has been such a blessing! Congrats on your one year anniversary! Thanks for letting us journey along with you guys! We love you!
3 comments:
YEA! Happy Adoptaversary!
You must have been so overhwelmed with emotion on that day. I often think about the day my husband and I are about to fly to Ethiopia, and my heart races just imagining it! :-D
I looked back at your blog a year ago and read the one where you got the call. I cried. It has been such an amazing journey and Kyan has been such a blessing! Congrats on your one year anniversary! Thanks for letting us journey along with you guys! We love you!
Post a Comment