Friday, September 25, 2009

Ky Videos

here is some video of Kyan using a spoon for the first time by himself! You will notice that he mostly wants to bang it on his tray but we are working on it! : )




Here is some video of some words that Ky can say:

3 comments:

Auntie Bee said...

I like how you carefully and accurately worded your intro: he is definitely "using" the spoon...
by my count he put it in his mouth once. :) He's so cute!!
I love how he acts all cool about holding the spoon and then shovels the food into his mouth with the other hand.

Velmer said...

He's a southpaw... nice work!

Leah said...

Such a cute video, and what an adorable son you have. :-D

I checked out your etsy shop and you make wonderful creations. :-D If you are still interested, I would love to raffle off an item of yours.

I'm looking forward to following your journey. Adoption is such a wonderful thing, and it's always nice to meet other people who have been through the experience. :-D