Monday, August 3, 2009

My Son Sorts His Food

Yesterday when I came back to check on how Ky was doing eating his crackers, this is what I found:

He had sorted out all of the pretzel ones into to cup slot. These crackers had come in a bag that had the 2 mixed up. He ate all of the cheddar ones and left the pretzels.


Than this morning I came upon this while he was eating his breakfast:

he had sorted out all the banana and than ate all the grapes. (When I put them on his plate they were all mixed up.)

The math person in me is SO EXCITED that he is already sorting... we may have a math genius on our hands... however, the picky-eater in me is thinking... he probably just is sorting his food because he is also a picky eater!

2 comments:

brentandsarah said...

that is pretty cute!

Auntie Bee said...

but wait! if he is JUST a picky eater, then he would reject the entire plate due to some non-yummy items. He is a problem solver and a food sorter in addition to being a picky eater.
And he is an adorable and charming young man multiplied by being a smarty pants math genius.