Monday, April 13, 2009

Kyan can feed himself!

This past week Kyan started to put food into his mouth by himself! As many of you know he has not done this before. He will pick up food off his tray. He will eat food you put into his mouth but he would not do himself. We attributed it to his "kingly" attitude!

One of my friends suggested that I try to have him feed me out of his hand, and see where it lead to. I thought this was an excellent idea so at lunch I had him feed me cheerios while I fed him cheerios. we had such fun, he loved it! Later that day we were eating another snack (lil' crunches by Gerber) and as he was reaching to put it into my mouth he stopped and looked and thought about it and than put it into his mouth. He has been putting stuff in his mouth ever since (some food and some non-food) Guess we have to watch what is on the floor now!

He was on the poach while I went to go get something in the kitchen and when I came back he had pulled the Graham crackers off the table and was sitting eating them as fast as he could. What did I do? I grabbed my camera and took some pictures:




2 comments:

Unknown said...

cute. just be glad it was graham crackers this time! :)

Steph said...

Look how big he is getting all ready! It seems like you just brought him home! I hope all is going well! I miss you!

Steph (SS)