Monday, May 12, 2008

Garage Sale

Have you been sitting around wondering..."do I really need all of this clutter around my house? - or - "how can I help Jason and Fawnda with this adoption thing?" Well, have I got an answer for you!

We are planning on having a garage sale to help raise some funds for our travel to Korea. Here is how you could help:
  • Declutter your house and donate your used stuff to our garage sale
  • Shop at our garage sale
  • Tell others to come and shop at our garage sale

All sales proceeds will go directly to the cost of our travel: airfare, lodging, meals, etc. We will be having this huge sale on June 12th, 13th and 14th (rain or shine) at Fawnda's parents' house. If you have some stuff that you would like to donate, but are unable to get it over to Brooklyn Park, we can come and pick it up from you. Let us know!

The famous Garage Sale sign.

1 comment:

normands said...

I have a few boxes in our garage all ready for you. They are things left over from my garage sale and are already marked and everything. You said you would come and pick the things up if I couldn't get it over to Brooklyn Park, is 150 miles too far to drive?