Saturday, October 6, 2007
Informational Meeting #1
We went to our first informational meeting at one of the two agencies that we are considering. There were 6 people (including us) that attended the meeting and we knew 3 of the others from Northwestern College. It is such a small world sometimes. At the meeting, they reiterated that this process is a long process with a lot of waiting. We know this going in, but it is still hard to wait!! We attend our next informational meeting on Saturday, October 13th. We will then have to make a decision between the two agencies. We are convinced that we want to pursue international adoption, and that will be enough to begin the process with either agency. Within the next few months, we will need to make a decision as to what country we want to adopt from. We will certainly have a lot to pray about!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Hey I know its a bit late...but welcome to the Blogging world! You can check out mine: www.cyberkazba.blogspot.com Ok that was a shameless plug; and to be honest I haven't posted on it in a long time, but feel free to browse and comment as you see fit. I have added a link of your blog onto mine so I can visit you guys often :)
I am eager to hear any reports on how things are going; and I know it will be a long and slow process but I am willing to go through with y'all (even though I am thousands of miles away). I will keep you in my prayers.
sorry its:
http://cyberkazba.blogspot.com/
You know you have arrived in the world when you have a blog site :) I am glad that the world can be condensed with the internet so that even though you are in another country we can still keep in touch easily. Love ya bro!
Hey FJ & Jason, nice blog! good way to keep everyone updated. we look forward to seeing God work in the life of your family. We will be praying for you as you move through the process and make some hard choices. Love Dad
I am just picking myself off the floor after falling down in SHOCK that Dad is on the web commenting on our blog. WAY TO GO DAD!! I am so impressed! Thanks for all the support. We love you too- FJ and Jason
Alright, I felt the need to shock you too, since Dad left his support I certainly wanted to post my love and support as well!It is amazing how far we are willing to stretch ourselves technologically when it is to stay connected with our kids and grandkids. Because this is after all the journey of Jason and Fawnda on their way to becoming parents. Which also as a result of them becoming parents makes many other family members like: grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins to name a few. We have a love investment in you and your future child. We trust God for the miraculous way he will create your family,He knows the who and when.
So we join you as expectant parents, praying for you in these days of waiting and all the unknowns.Thanks for sharing all this with us. It is truly a privilege be a part of this process in even a small way.
Loads of love,to you both as well as my future grandchild!
OK, I am now recovering from another head injury after falling on the floor in even MORE SHOCK. Thanks Mom for that supportive and inspirational comment. We are excited for this journey and grateful for all the support that we get from our families.- Love Fawn and Jason
Post a Comment